The process of getting a day home requires a few steps but we have streamlined the process to make it as smooth possible.
- Make an inquiry with the Agency by filling out our inquiry form.
- After receiving your inquiry we will provide you with a list potential educator(s). You will then need to set-up interview(s) with educator(s) of your choice.
- If the interview is successful, you will need to choose a educator and sign a preliminary agreement form, that confirms fees, hours and days between yourself and the educator.
- Fill out our Parent Registration Form then call or email us to set up a time to complete registration at Agency office. (If you need to apply for subsidy visit this page)
- You will then need to complete your registration at the Agency, receive Agency Registration Package/Parent Handbook, and make payment arrangements.