There Are Many Benefits To Using A Family Day Home
- Child care provided in a family environment. Each child feels at home in a more natural environment.
- Child care educators are trained and monitored and supported to help ensure the safety and well-being of each child.
- Small groups (maximum 6 under 12 yrs. old) so a child’s specific individual needs are met.
- Opportunity for siblings to be in child care together.
- Flexible hours are available to suit family’s schedule.
- Children have opportunity to participate in outings such as Community Park, local libraries and preschool programs.
- Programming entails the development of each child’s physical, social, emotional, creative and intellectual .
- Programing is based on the children’s needs, interests and abilities.
- Learning is through play as it is fun, engaging, motivating and positive.